- Tierra Mojada is a 875MW Combined-Cycle Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant located in the western Mexican state of Jalisco.
- The power plant is comprised of two state of the art General Electric´s H Class turbines and one Alstom steam turbine, with an overall efficiency of ~62%.
- ~70% of the project´s capacity and power will be sold to a state owned investment grade off-taker through a long term, US-dollar denominated Power Purchase Agreement.
- A long term Fuel Supply Agreement is also in place.
- Construction of the project started in June 2017.
- Commercial operation of the project is expected to take place in December 2019.